NEED A PLACE TO PLAY?
PLAY LIVE CASINOWIN REAL MONEY
Future of the Casino Industry
Find the perfect casino game for you!
We’ve got a comprehensive list of the best casinos in both new and old formats, so you can quickly find the perfect game for you. Plus, we’ve included helpful tips and advice on everything from choosing a casino to playing table games to finding your dream reel-to-reel machine. So why wait?
We have divided out L&D Department into three categories.
How to Win?
Strategies & Tactics
What NOT to do
Betting & Gambling
Betting & Gambling Blogs
More Detailed Summary
Tips and Tricks
Multifacet Opponent Bluff
What NOT to do
Money Pot Challenge
Calling and Raising Guidelines
Colour Win for Double Money
Events & Tournament Pass
What Our Clients Say
Baccarat is one of the most exciting and attractive card games that casinos (real and virtual) make available to their members. It is a classic game that is very easy to play as it does not require a specific strategy and allows you to obtain some important gains. Learn how to win at Baccarat and learn to play James Bond’s favourite casino game, the famous secret agent 007.
What Is Baccarat
Baccarat is a casino game where two games are distributed: the player and the dealer (bank). Each seeks to collect a total of nine points and these can be obtained after dealing two or three cards. The cards have their own value, with aces worth one point, 10s and face cards worth zero and cards numbered 2 to 9 retain their value.
The main objective of the game is to bet on which of the hands (the player’s or the dealer’s) will have a result closer to nine. Therefore, bets can be placed on the player’s hand, the dealer’s hand or a tie (although this is a more unlikely event).
How To Win At Baccarat
There is no specific strategy to win in Baccarat, but there are some steps that punters must take to be closer to winning a particular game. Of the most important, the following 6 stand out:
Calculate The Amount Of Money You Are Willing To Lose
It is essential to play Baccarat in a relaxed and fun way and as such you should be aware of the values you can afford to lose. Thus, you will not be under any additional pressure to win a bet and will present your best level.
Bet On The Winning Hand
To win a game of Baccarat, you must bet on the winning hand, that is, the player’s hand, the dealer’s hand, or a tie between the two hands. Keep in mind that the dealer’s hand has a slight advantage over the player’s hand, which means it wins more often. However, the commission that is charged for having a bet on the dealer’s victory (usually 5%) nullifies the hypothetical advantage that the bank may have.
Decide What Amount To Bet
In casinos, there is the possibility to place the minimum bet and the maximum bet for each game. Start by placing small bets to familiarize yourself with the rules of the game and to better understand your odds of winning a given challenge.
Observe The Dealing Of Cards
The player who has placed the highest bet on the gaming table is the one who decides whether to draw a third card or to keep the initial two cards. That way, the game action is dominated by that player, but that doesn’t mean he will win the respective bet.
Know What The Casino Rules Are
The Baccarat rules may vary from casino to casino and this is something that is up to the players to find out. For example, some casinos determine that when the value of the initial two cards is less than five, the third card is automatically dealt. On the other hand, if the dealer’s or player’s hand is eight or nine (natural hand), the third card is not dealt.
Determine The Value Of Each Hand
To win at Baccarat, it is essential to know the value of the game you may have in your hands. Therefore, if you have a jack and a deuce, it would have a total value of two points, since face cards are worth zero. This means that you would still be away from the required nine points and would need a seven (in the third card deal) in order not to lose your bet.
Classic and video slot machines are one of the most sought after and played games in every casino in the world. However, there are players who prefer a certain type of slot machine. Learn the difference between slot machines classic and video slot machines and choose the one that most identify with you and your way of being in a casino.
- Classic slot machines have old technology as they have very basic functions. In slots, there are no major inequalities when compared to video slot machines, but in terms of sounds and graphics, the differences are evident. On the other hand, video machines offer other types of benefits that classic ones don’t have, such as free spins, bet bonuses and freerolls.
- The shape and size of the coin used in classic and video slot machines are slightly different. In the case of video slot machines, the currency is smaller because the support for it is much smaller than that used in classic slot machines.
- Video slot machines also feature more winning combinations than classic slot machines and that’s why the paytables are so different. Another differentiating aspect includes the ability to bet more than a single coin for each line.
- Currently, video slot machines are more popular than classic slot machines. This popularization is related to the fact that bettors are more likely to succeed in real winnings on video machines than non-classic machines. The higher number of winning combinations is due to the fact that there are more pay lines on video slot machines.
- The entertainment they both provide. In video slot machines, players have more entertainment options due to the themes and dynamic graphics they present. Classic slot machines are simpler and sometimes more monotonous.
- Slot machines use mechanical reels to show players winning combinations. While the classic slot machine used five reels, today’s three-reel slot machines are the most sought after and played. The only problem with these machines is that the number of combinations is only cubic. This handicap limits the manufacturer’s ability to offer large jackpots as they only have a 0.1% chance of winning.
- Video slot machine makers offer more winning symbols than classic slot machines. Thus, the possibility of missing symbols appearing on the pay line has become disproportionate to its frequency. A symbol that only appeared once, can now occupy several different places on the reels and reward players.
- The microprocessors inside video slot machines allow manufacturers to assign a different probability to each of the symbols on each reel. The video slot machine is a newer innovation, with no moving parts at all, instead of a graphical representation that appears on the screen. Furthermore, as there are no mechanical restrictions on the design of classic slot machines, the video display shows five reels instead of the traditional three.
Roulette is described as a difficult game to give tips or tricks to win, as, in most cases, games of chance and fortune are associated with unlikely outcomes, where there is no room for human intervention. However, although there is an awareness of this reality, there are some tricks and tips that can make you a winner in the game of roulette. Meet them below:
- Know that there are two types of roulette. European roulette (the first one created) and American roulette (a sort of adaptation of European roulette with minimal changes). The subtle difference between the two types of roulette can increase your winning chances by more than 2%, which is quite significant. European roulette has 36 houses, while American roulette has 38, as the numbering goes from 1 to 36 and two spaces are added: 0 and 00. Therefore, playing European roulette makes your winning odds increase.
- Do not adopt a game strategy based on the results of other roulette wheels. This represents a huge waste of time and effort. There are many players who memorize the most repeated houses and insist on always betting on them. As much as roulette has stopped at the same spot, this does not mean that it is conditioned or timed to always assume the same result. Random squares continue to be extremely pertinent to the roulette arrow direction. Currently, it is rare that roulette is timed, as casinos do constant and periodic maintenance to their machines so that they do not get hooked or repeat the same results.
- Beware of players who claim to have discovered foolproof methods of playing roulette. There are many people who take advantage of the weakness of roulette players and make them promises of easy and accurate plays based on mathematical calculations that, in reality, are not believable. These types of players can be found in both traditional casinos and online platforms. Keep an eye out for them.
- Manage your betting account balance effectively and, as such, don’t be swayed by provocations or higher stakes than your finances allow. From the moment your bets go beyond your safety zone, your adrenaline soars and despair makes your plays not well thought out, not to mention that the primary purpose of the game, fun, is put to the test and practically excluded, as you can clearly visualize the losses that will be incurred if someone else wins the round.
- Adopt a betting strategy that is methodical and rational and doesn’t chase losses, as this is a way to quickly end your betting bank and a fun activity like playing roulette.
- Don’t be fooled by big bets and always keep a coherent and rational way of playing, because the objective of the game is to have the most fun. Money should be regarded as a bonus and should not interfere with your way of playing. Make sure your bets don’t dampen your emotions, don’t try to prove anything to anyone and play according to the rules you’ve learned and defined for yourself, because that’s the way to be a successful player. Don’t be dazzled by “lucky numbers” or any other kind of superstition, as it won’t interfere with your odds of winning. Be aware that on some bets you can recover part of the wagered income and that outside bets can be profitable, but these values are close to the proposed value if you hit the number, so respect your limit and have fun, not the money, as the focus of roulette.
- Check whether the croupiers spin the roulette wheels with different strengths and intensities with each turn. If he keeps a steady pace (out of habit), you can try measuring the roulette arrow’s probability zone. In this way, the results in roulette may not be repeated, but always reach numbers of only one part of the circle. The technique should only be applied by those who already have more experience in casinos and are familiar with the way dealers work.